Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Feng Shui magic www.skillon.com

Dear all my friends,

go and get your bazi four pillar from www.skillon.com

A few months ago starting early this year, I started to feel moody at my own home. Bad thing keeps happening and recurring. I do not know what was wrong in my home. I only know that it getting worst. What else to do . I search the web for clue.
Then, I was lucky as I came to know www.skillon.com which provide do-it-yourself feng shui step by step. First get the age of the house 2. get the facing bearing. That is all. Go the the chart and plot it. But I tell you what I do not quite understand what they means (on the chart) but luckily they provide a "ask master Peter" section" where you can actually ask feng shui
questions directly to the master. free of charge.

I am better off now. Ladies you all should try it. I heard that a few of my friends here have tried out feng shui diy at www.skillon.com Please update me on the outcome. And I will inform all in this blog. Thanks to its founder Mr. Jimmy Yap Siew Wui
Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment